We are all in the first year of our CPE preparation course. Most of us are university students studying here in Thessaloniki.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hi all i am George and this is my list(meme)of 10 things that i have done in my life,that most people haven't:
1)I have shoot with a 9mm bereta(hopfully i didn't kill anyone)
2)I have done sky diving,when i was 16 and i was in Norway
3)I have gone to Finland by car(using ship in order to go from Dennmark to Sweden)
4)I ate a worm,when i was young
5)I have been on my computer chatting with a friend of mine that studies in U.S.A. for 13 hours
6)I have helped my father transpher my grandmother to the hospital,when she had a heart-attack
7)I once hide in a stable,when i was 5 years old and returned home after 1 day(my parents called the police until then,because they thought i had been kidnaped)
8)This Sunday(15/10)i helped my dog bear 3 puppies
9)I practise on shooting with bow every summer
10)I have written a composision of 4000 words in 8 hours

1 Comments:

Blogger teacher dude said...

Which of these did you enjoy most?

Craig

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home