We are all in the first year of our CPE preparation course. Most of us are university students studying here in Thessaloniki.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello again,i am Liana and this is my meme of the 10 things that i have done that most people haven't:
1.I have done diving receintly.
2.I deliver a child in an ambulance.
3.I once ate snails cooked with onions.
4.I slept 7 hours in 7 days during an exsursion in Rhodes.
5.I went on a cruise in Bosporos.
6.When i was in universty ,i did an experiment on a dead cat and a frog.
7.I held in my arms a monkey.
8.I saved a woman's life,when her heart stopped.
9.I did an autopsy on a dead man's body.
10.Something i haven't done but i want to do-join the rescue team.I hope this way my next meme will be full of new experiences.

2 Comments:

Blogger proficiency 1e said...

Im not really afraid of heights , but diving? This is a completely different story. I fear of suffocating.

1:24 PM

 
Blogger teacher dude said...

Which of these was the most exciting?

Craig

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home