We are all in the first year of our CPE preparation course. Most of us are university students studying here in Thessaloniki.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hi everybody this is George Komnis.You may have noticed that i havn't come to the lessons for about 3 weeks.Well I didn't disappear just like that,but my grandmother that lives in Crete had a very serius problem with her health and my mother and I had to go to Crete(my fother is working and my sister is in Belgium,to visit my cousin that is studying there).Anyway,my grandmother is now fine,but we desided that it is better for her to come and live with us in Thessaloniki,so we stayed more in Crete,in order to pack all her stuff.
So,because i have missed a lot of what we did in the classroom(not so much from Mr.Craig's leeson,because we have the blogg,but especially from Mrs.Jany's lesson,because we have nothing...)can anyone sent me what our homework for X-mas will be and a summary of what we did?
My e-mail is:komnis3@yahoo.gr
That's all i had to say,see you the next year(2007)!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome
Christmas Day falls on December 25. It is preceded by Christmas Eve on December 24, and in some countries is followed by Boxing Day on December 26. Some Eastern Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas on January 7, which corresponds to December 25 on the Julian calendar. December 25 as a birthdate for Jesus is merely traditional, and is not thought to be his actual date of birth.Good luck!

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home